All editions on nanuka.com are produced to the highest industry standards, working exclusively with 100% cotton canvas and archival papers and acid free. High-end frames are optional, ready to hang on the wall. A limited number of each image is printed to retain the value of the work.
- What Are Nanuka Limited Editions?
- Authenticity Cards
- Each Nanuka print is accompanied by an authenticity card containing the title of the work, the artist’s signature and the edition number. The authenticity card maintains the value of your specific edition.
- How long will it take to receive my print?
- Nanuka now has a 4 week lead time on all orders. Please note that lead times may change at any point in time due to changes in the COVID-19 pandemic and how it affects our production facilities’ operations.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Nanuka ships unframed prints internationally via DHL. Tax & duties will be the responsibility of the customer. Please allow an extra week for delivery.
- How is my order shipped?
- All 36×48” and 48×52” prints are shipped in a special fortified tube to guard against bending or damage. Framed prints are shipped via FedEx in a cardboard box with a fitted interior armature for the frame.
- How do I know my print is authentic?
- All prints are accompanied by a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity to maintain the integrity of your print. The authenticity card contains the artist’s signature, the edition number and the title of the work.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
What is your return policy?
Nanuka does not accept returns. Works damaged in transit may be exchanged on a case by case basis. Please email us as soon as you receive the damaged work at email@example.com.
We stand behind our art with a 100% quality guarantee. Each work is created custom just for you and non-returnable. Nanuka color matches every print to the original’ source file and fully authenticates every piece.
Please note that we employ professional printers, framers and shippers. Occasional damage by FedEx in transit happens and is out of our control.
We are happy to work with you to immediately resolve any damage that might occur. However, damage in transit is relatively rare.
If your work is damaged or you received the wrong image please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we work hard to ensure that all images are displayed accurately, however screen resolutions and brightness may reflect sublet variations from the final printed edition.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We keep contact form submissions for one year for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.